Please complete an Entry Form to enter your sculpture in the "Animals on Bikes" paddock art competition. Entry is FREE.
Entries are closed for 2011 competition. Next Competition in 2014.
Please submit your "Animals on Bikes" Entry form either by; 1. printing Entry form here and fax 02 6367 7010 2. or post to Animals on Bikes PO Box 22 Cumnock NSW 2867 3. or email below information to email@example.com
Name Address Phone Email Sculpture Title
Category Best Farm Animal on a Bike Best Zoo Animal on a Bike Best Local Endangered or Threatened Species on a Bike (view list here) Best sculpture made by a Community Group Best Farmer or Farmer's wife sculpture Best letter/ mailbox Animal on a Bike Best Sculpture made by a School Group Best Sculpture made by a Show Society Most humorous sculpture
Do you require paddock placement?
RULES for November 2011 competition were:
1. Paddock sculptures must be at least 2 metres in height so can be viewed from the road. Bigger the better! Letter/mail box size may vary.
2. Subject matter. Animals can be Australian or Foreign and can include fish, reptiles and birds. Bikes can be pushbikes, motorbikes, unicycles, penny-farthing, anything with a wheel impression.
3. Must be made with non-perishable material so can survive minimum 2 years outdoors in all weather conditions
4. Must remain in the paddock for 2 years until next competition - although existing sculptures can be extended, altered, improved or re-painted and re-entered.
5. Sculptures (preferably) to appear along Obley rd, or leading into either end of Obley rd or no more than 500m from Obley rd, to be eligible. Must be placed in paddock preferably not on double line or on corner of Obley rd.
6. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered. Judges have discretion to change sculptures into different categories.